Minus Through
- Got a phone call from the restaurant yesterday! Hopefully by the second week of march things will get very interesting job/money wise. I can't believe it's almost March already. Time is flying.
- Had one of the best drives to work this morning so far.
- Acquired a blister on my pointer finger from working 'so hard'.
- Had to get new shoes and new insoles because I'm on my feet so much.
- I'm researching feet and arches. It's weird to me that I seem to 'walk' on the balls of my feet.
- Saw some suspicious petechia on my inner calves again, but they might be fading already.
- No reason for the above mentioned phenomenon. My best guest is alien abduction.
- Saw a grown man in Wal-Mart with wading boots on and his pants tucked into them and a fishing hat. He was buying toilet paper and soda. Small children were staring.
- Checked CNN headlines and ate cereal.
- A GOOD day!
Comments
Post a Comment